You know, I've never been particularly good at maintaining these things. Jenny can attest to that. I'm never really sure what everyone wants to hear about and I have a hard time spilling my thoughts to something that doesn't provide me immediate feedback. I've never been one to keep a journal or a diary. I think this will get easier when things start to happen. I can imagine posting the first pictures of my new life. Pictures of the boys fishing in the Eagle River this summer, the water high from the snow melt... or Mike sledding with Ian down the hill behind my aunt's house next winter. I can see clearly in my mind my sister's dog, Fiona, knocking Ian over in the snow and licking his cold-flushed cheeks until he, in frustration, cries to be let up. They are all snapshots in my mind of the life I'll be living. Things that, to me, are already a given. I think that posting will get easier. *frowns* I hope posting will get easier. There are some people that I really don't want to lose touch with.



0 comment(s):
Post a Comment