I've noticed that I don't give much detail in this thing. I'm still getting used to it, I guess. I'm not a natural "share your everything with the internet" kind of person.
Yesterday was SO long. I can't believe how much moving takes out of you. So, wake up early after going to bed late and pack. Pack pack pack pack pack. Okay, time to get ready for the wedding. Tell Mike. Mike says in a minute he's finishing stuff. David shows up with Ellie to say goodbye... You see where this is going, right? Right. We were late for the wedding. Everyone was understanding though. Mike's sister looked very beautiful and everyone was so happy! I miss hanging out with his parents playing cards every once in a while. Maybe with all of the trips to Vegas we need to take over the next year there will be more opportunity for that. They're great people. So, after the wedding, pack pack pack. Realize there's no way in hell that we'll get everything in the truck. Sooo....
Jenny came over last night while I was moving and made out with half of my stuff. They were things that we were thinking of getting rid of anyway and when we ran out of space on the truck it just solidified the decision. You know, you never realize how much crap you accumulate until you move. It's astounding. David (my ex) came over too. I think Mike might have died without his help. He gave us that extra oomph that we needed. THANK YOU DAVID!
Now I'm at my mother's where we crashed late last night. I needed an internet fix and it might be a while before I can get my hands on a keyboard again... Oh. And some sleep.
It's sick how many people I miss already. Just a few comments: Jenny is the best friend anyone could ever hope to have. Bianca holds my heart... I feel like I'm betraying her but I know she'll be okay. I just worry because I know she's not as tough as she seems. She's beautiful and tragic and I love her. Then there's David. I'll miss him but I know he's keep in touch. I just know. *note to David - you had better keep in touch.
I'm off to eat breakfast... then I'm off to Colorado.



3 comment(s):
(I realize I have to fix the picture - I moved servers the other day and didn't update the link)
I'll call you in a couple of days to make sure everything is alright up there.
Shad says he'll miss you lots too.
Thank you for all the stuff, I hope things are going ok for you out there. 8)
AND THEN??
...AND THEN??
...AND THEN??
Post a Comment