Wow. Today was my last day. A lot has gone on in the last two days. I came in to work yesterday to a desk absolutely covered in confetti... which I could see once I got through all of the balloons and streamers. It was fantastic! Really, the team went all out to send me off the old fashioned way. They brought in food for lunch... and cake. Mmm. Cake. It was a very good day. I should have spent more time with Jesse but I think he's going to be all right. I really do. This morning I came in all excited but by eleven I was stressed out. Thanks Mike. My boss, Mike. Not my husband, Mike. He wanted me to stay until six and was giving me all sorts of trouble... but then I found out he was just trying to be nice and take me for a drink to say goodbye. I ruined his surprise. It was a very nice surprise to ruin, though. He's really a very good guy and I like him a lot. He needs to relax more. A lot more. No... really. A lot. Bianca took me for lunch at Lucille's where she cursed at the waiter. He took it in good spirits, though. Later he told her he didn't want to piss her off for fear she'd stab him with her fork. I love her.
So, yeah. Wow. What a day.



0 comment(s):
Post a Comment