I ate a Hershey bar after lunch and now I feel gross. Yes, gross. There are times in one's life where one cannot belabor the vocabulary one chooses to describe one's nastiness. Hypoglycemia is a hideous condition to have. On the bright side, I've walked up and down stairs all day so at least I won't grow any larger from the consumption of said Hershey bar.
Mike spent all weekend at the Christie working, which sucked rather hard. I got to see him this morning just before I came to work. I miss him. I'll be glad to crawl in to bed with him tonight.
So, being an employee of the lodge I get a discount at one of the spas around here. 25% off all scheduled treatments and $25 walk-in hour-long massages. I was talking to Scott, the owner, and told him I'd never had a massage before... so now I'm getting a free one! Free massage tomorrow after work. *dances* I'm so lucky.
No new news. My sister has a boyfriend now and they're adorable together. I haven't seen her really happy with a man for so long I was a little surprised by the ease that she fell in to it after her divorce... but I'm ecstatic for her and Jimmy is really rather fantastically funny.



0 comment(s):
Post a Comment