Mike comes home tonight. In fact, he should be here any minute. Finally, sleep will be mine! I had taken to medicating myself in order to sleep.... which sucks because I couldn't get out of bed on time in the morning.
Ian cut a little girl's hair in school yesterday. *snickers* I really did try to be angry.
In other news, going shopping for snow boots this weekend for the kids... WINTER!! :) YAY! I get to buy things like SLEDS and SNOWBOARDS for Christmas this year. I'm so excited!!
For those of you that love me a whole lot - I want a Nano for Christmas.



3 comment(s):
Oh, blast, Mike just sold one.
I miss snow boots.... I so want to move... oh and the dr says i cna deliver any time now, i dont need to worry any more and i should probably have Alezandyr in the next week, 2 at the most.
Oh, my! That's so soon!!!
Post a Comment