HALLOWEEN! I'm excited. Party at Agave tonight and then trick-or-treating with the kids. We cleaned out pumpkins last night and we're pulling the kids out of school early today so they can carve them up. :) I'm such a cool mom to be neglecting their education this way. Ah, well. I'm sure they can miss shop and PE for one day.
Had to talk to Ian's principal again. I've never disliked a teacher as much as I do Tanya. Hateful cow. Meeting later this week, will update with progress.
So, a friend of mine dressed up like Pedro for Halloween. See his picture here. He's the brown one... sorta. Orangy-brown-rust colored one. While I, personally, would never have commemorated a moment like that in my life I have to give him props for, not only capturing it for all eternity, making it available on the internet.



1 comment(s):
Oh my. That's quite the shot. David is a very brave man. Sorry to hear that Ian's teacher is so miserable.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Post a Comment