Okay, kids freaking EVERYWHERE. I thought Las Vegas had a lot of trick-or-treaters but, seriously, the streets were still packed at 8:30... no signs of slowing down any time soon. The kids would still be out if we hadn't played bad parents and said no. And candy score? WAY BETTER THAN VEGAS. Like, by a TON. We were out MAYBE an hour (closer to 45 minutes) and had more candy then we did after 2 hours in Vegas. It's sick how much candy the kids made out with this year.
Now, Mike and I have a method to Halloween. He and I ride in the van with the center seats pulled out and the side door locked open. Heater full blast, hazards on. :) We coast around with music on and let the kids do all of the walking. At the end of each street they hop in, warm up, and we find the next block to hit. It's nice. My sister and cousin joined this year and confirmed it was THE way to trick-or-treat. Everyone needs a minivan.



3 comment(s):
That's cool. I had more trick or treaters than last year, that's for sure. However, it ended way earlier than Dave, Amy or I could remember from when we were kids.
No minivans... ever :-)
We love ours. :)
Post a Comment