So... I'm sitting in the diner tonight with the kids (Mike is working overnights until Saturday) and I remember, "oh, crap! I need to call Bianca back" so, like so many impolite patrons that annoy me every day, I whip out my cell phone and dial my Bee. She picks up and immediately says, "guess what I have in my bag... right. now." and I laugh because I'm thinking "FINALLY! She went and bought a new vibrator!!" But no. My Bee can't be THAT normal. Oh no. I say, "what do you have?" and she says in an excited whisper that was really just WAY TOO EXCITED "I have a BOOB!" I crack up. I say "A boob???" and she confirms. The kind women have implanted in to their bodies my friend is walking around with in her purse. *blinks* Yeah. So anyway, the goal now is to get another one so she has a pair.
That's the end of my funny story.



0 comment(s):
Post a Comment