Updates from my trip:
I ended up being out there an extra day because my dad went in to the hospital with symptoms of a heart attack. His panels came back okay (no heart damage) but they think he has a small blockage and is going to have to go in for an angiogram in the next week or so. He was very cranky about the hospital, though. Now he's cranky about his diet.
Spent a lot of time with Bianca and David... saw Jenny but not as long as I'd like to have. :\ Sushi was awesome. Drinking with friends was awesome. :)
I got my hair done... it's really dark now and I seriously love it. I'm so excited because I hadn't see David (Bianca's dad/my hair guy) since I left. We kept missing each other. The last time I was out there I had it cut by a friend of his but I wasn't thrilled with it and now that I'm back in his loving care I couldn't be more happy. GOOD HAIR = BLISS.
Saw Bianca's new place. SO CUTE. It's perfect for the two of them. Had lunch with her family and met her grandparents... grandparents are sweet and very funny.
Left on Monday evening after stopping to get some stuff from Carolyn (and I didn't have time to shop for her so I'm shipping something to her soon) didn't sleep much while I was in town and the drive was rough. Got in at four, slept three hours and then headed off to work. Work = suckass that day. Everyone was fantastic though and my boss was offering to get me coffee everytime he walked by my office. He said "you always take care of me when I look like you do..." it was very nice of him. I think I'll try to keep him for a while. :) I feel two billion times better today, though... hence the update.
I miss my friends so much already.



2 comment(s):
We miss you too.
I hope your dad is ok...
Post a Comment