Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I got my ski pass!

9 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Sounds very cool, are you all going to ski? even the little one (ian)? or is this just so you can go and have great snowy fun?

Kyria said...

All of us will eventually. The kids passes are discounted through the school but mine was free through work. :)
The guys up at the ski store are hooking me up with season-long rentals and then we'll be set!!

I just have to say, my boss is so cool. He has no objections to people taking an hour or so here and there to go ski. *beams* Not quite a Mr. Stann of the world... not that he wasn't cool in his own way.

Ken said...

Oh come on - Mike was the "anti-cool" boss. He was all work, all the time. Plus, he was mean to you.

Glad you got your ski pass.

Kyria said...

He was mean to me... I tell you, he hated me. Kyriahater!

New White Keds said...

swoosh, swoosh, swoosh... have fun ya little bunny.

Ken said...

I wouldn't say Mike hated you. It was his way of trying to drive you to do better. This being said, his tactics did suck. BTW, he sent me an e-mail looking for your phone number. He claims you keep calling and not leaving your number.

Kyria said...

*rolls eyes* What a putz. I called him after he sent me that note about the snow. And I've given him my number more than once. Plus, when I call him, it's on his CELL PHONE. It automatically records the number.

Ken said...

Well, it's been said that his memory isn't the same since his wreck. Maybe the lortab is finally eating away that part of his brain.

Kyria said...

HAHAHAHHA!