Monday, November 28, 2005

Put up the Christmas tree last night with the kids. It was fun... I need to buy candy canes. I love holiday music and played it the entire time. "thanks" to Mike who put up with it. Also got most of my shopping done this weekend. Just need to worry about the boys now... which is a lot of worrying. I want to get them ski passes but they're SO bloody expensive!

Oh, and I'm not absolutely certain yet but I think I may have lost something really important to me. I'm still in search of them... but, David- if you read this, I'm really REALLY sorry if I lost them in the move. I'm ready to cry every time I think about it and I may be hitting your mom up for new ones soon. :( I really don't want to because I loved them SO much and I can't even think about replacing them right now. *sighs* We'll see, I guess.

3 comment(s):

Jenny said...

I'm sure you're not talking about boobies... right?

Ken said...

Glad to hear that your holiday decorations and shopping is nearly complete. Given that we are coming up on peak ski season, I can imagine that your work life will get busy.

David said...

Stockings.
Am I right?