Saturday, December 24, 2005

I have cool friends. I have received bath stuff, chocolate-covered blueberries, polar bear shaped maple syrup, snow block molds, a dragonfly necklace that was special ordered for me, a gift card for L'Occitane... but I have to say that my very favorite present so far is my Post Secret book. :)

I'm still so addicted.


Anyway, I had loads of fun in Las Vegas. I got to have sushi with David, go shopping with my Bee... spend some time with Ken and Amy. We had a big dinner at Olive Garden that was a lot of fun even though two of three sisters totally flaked on me. That's okay. That's why you choose your friends and not your family, I guess. So, THANK YOU TO WILLOW for coming along. Oh, and totally almost forgot the eighties party we ended up at after Shad's going away party Saturday night. Freaking THEATER in the house. Neato. And Jennabea with a mohawk was, of course, awesome. The fact that she squealed and nearly humped my leg when she saw me was kinda nice, too. *beams*

I had much fun after dinner with Jamie, Terry, Bianca, Mike and Danielle. Small groups in bars are definitely more my thing. I miss all of them already. What is it with Terry and those eyes, anyway? He looks at you with these big pools of emotion that just grab at my heart. *sighs* Yeah. So anyway, the next trip in March will definitely be worth taking. David and Bee are coming out. David to ski... Bee to shop with me. :) And then it's back to Vegas to see Rent and hang out with my friends s'more. Can't wait!

2 comment(s):

Ken said...

Hey, it was great seeing you guys this time around. It was a lot of fun for both Amy and I.

Jenny said...

B beat out everyone for the coolest gift.

But you wait! I'll have something awesome-r this week! NEENER BEE! NEENER!

(actually, I bought the PS book for myself because of her)