Saturday, December 3, 2005

Shamelessly stolen from my Bee ~

A: Area Code You Are In Right Now: 970
B: Birthday: September 26
C: Current Crush: I crush on my husband. :) He's hot.
D: Favorite Drink: Alcohol: Cosmos are yummy but I can drink Kahlua and creams all night. Regular: Water with lemon or really good iced tea
E: Eating Currently: Just had nachos with Mike.
F: Favorite Food: Sushi
G: Who Do You Go To For Advice: I don't.
H: Happy Or Sad: HAPPY!
I: I Think: we'll be okay.
J: Job: Executive Assistant
K: Any Kids: Three devils... I mean boys.
L: I Love: My family and my friends.
M: Favorite Movie: *sighs* Too many.
N: Your Phone Number: Whatever.
P: Favorite Perfume Or Cologne: Knowing from Estee Lauder... Marc Jacobs is pretty awesome, too.
Q: A Little Quirk About Yourself: I freak out if the sheets aren't on the bed just right. I will wake people up in the middle of the night to fix them.
R: Last Road Trip: October
S: Tell Us One Secret: I love him more.
T: Favorite TV Show: CSI
U: Color Of Your Underwear: I have many colors of underwear.
V: Last Time You Were In Vegas: See "Last Road Trip"
W: Wishful Thinking: I'm beginning to wish Mike would just win PowerBall already.
X: X-Rays Taken This Year: Dental
Y: Your Favorite Year Of Your Life: I've liked them all a lot. :)
Z: Zodiac Sign: Libra. My flirting didn't give me away?

1 comment(s):

David said...

:-)