Sunday, December 4, 2005

So I'm sitting on the sofa today and I think "hmm. I want some gum." I go get my gum from my purse and, since he was standing there next to me, I offer Mike a piece. He accepts and proceeds to chew his gum. I'm chewing my gum and I look over at him. He's looking at me funny. Then he blows air out of his nose, kinda forcefully and I look at him like "what the fuck are you doing?" and I say "Um... you okay?" And he does it again except this time something FLIES OUT OF HIS NOSE and bounces on my sofa with a solid "THUNK"! I'm horrified. I make the "I'm horrified" face. Mike starts laughing hysterically. I say "you are so NASTY" and then "gross, Mike. SO gross" and he's still laughing. In between his fits he says "your face!! *laughing, laughing, laughing* YOUR FACE!!" and I just glare at him and tell him how awful he is. Then I say "well, did you pick it up? You'd better pick it up" and he does... and shows me it was his gum wrapper. *blinks* My husband stuck a gum wrapper up his nose and, more importantly, SHOT IT OUT OF HIS NOSE, just to get me to make a face. What kind of man does this stuff? That'd be Mike.

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

You would too if you got to see the faces of Kyria. Better than Ace Ventura or a Keystone commercial. Oscar winning faces I'm tellin' you. Oscar!

Ken said...

I'd agree with Mike - you do make some interesting faces. However, it is kind of gross...

Jenny said...

That's awesome.

I'd love to pull that on my mike but I'm sure I'd end up with a booger or something on it and then it'd be REALLY gross.

Also, paging Shad to this comment string so he can post his snotrocket story.

Anonymous said...

All I can say this is awsome. nothing beets a good snot rocket!

I did this with a raisin once, and shot it at my little brother. I am sure the look on ky's face was pretty close to the look my brother had...

Later
Shad