This is long and I'm sorry but I couldn't help it. There's something about a questionnaire I just can't pass up.
Basics:
[Name] Kyria Monique Keyser
[Nickname] Ky, KyKy, Tink (for my grandpa) Keek or kiki (for my cousin
[Birthday] September 26
[Age] 32
[Astrological sign] Libra
[Location] Eagle, CO
[Sexual Preference] *edited for content*
[Marital Status] Married
[Eye color] Blue/Grey/Green They're not really hazel or I'd just say so.
[Height] 5'
[Parents still together] The ones that matter to me are. :)
[Siblings] Maria (30 and really unhappy about it)
[Nieces/Nephews] Yop. Luis (Maria) Ayla, Alyssa, Austin (
[Pets] Pagan (my dog) and Suki (my parrot)
[In school/graduated] All done!
[What do you drive]
Favorites:
[Color] blues/purples/pinks
[Number] No particular affinity
[Animal] snow leopards. I blame the zoo.
[Vehicle] I like Audi, Volvo and Subaru
[Flower] *frowns* I don't think I have a favorite.
[Scent] Gardenia and Sandalwood (separately)
[Drinks] Cosmos, Kahlua & Cream, Cranberry & Vodkas and anything else that strikes me as yummy.
[Soda] Plech. Blackberry Fresca if I had to choose one.
[Book] Author: MANY
[Band] No favorite
[Song] *sighs* No favorite here, either.
Do you...
[Color your hair?] Yop
[Twirl your hair?] Yes
[Have Piercings?] Just my ears right now.
[Have a boyfriend/girlfriend/both?] Husband?
[Cheat on tests/homework?] Never
[Drink/Smoke?] Sometimes/No
[Like roller coasters?] YES
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] Not anymore
[Want piercings?] I REALLY miss my nose ring. A lot.
[Like cleaning?] Clean is good but I'm not a big fan of cleaning. Lucky for me Mike is far more compulsive about it.
[Write in cursive or print?] Cursive but I have horrible handwriting.
[Sweat a lot?] Nope.
[Own a web cam?] Yep.
[Know how to drive?] Duh. I even learned on a stick!
[Diet?] No. I make life choices. *grins* They're not always good.
[Own a cell phone?] Yes.
[Ever get off the damn computer?] Yes.
Have you ever...
[Gotten a speeding ticket?] I don't remember. I don't think so.
[Been in a wreck?] Once. When I was 14.
[Been arrested?] Nope.
[Been in a fist fight?] *laughs* Yes.
[Kicked someone in the nuts?] *frowns* No! Well, not on purpose... that I can recall.
[Stolen anything?] Once upon a time I was quite good at it.
[Held a gun?] No.
[Drank?] Uh-huh.
[Been so drunk you couldn't remember your name?] Not that drunk, no.
[Considered a life of crime?] Not in any serious sense.
[Considered being a hooker?] No
[Cheated on someone?] Yes.
[Cried over a girl?] No
[Cried over a boy?] Absolutely
[Lied to someone?] Why, no. *nods*
[Been in love?] Yes.
[Fallen for your best friend?] Nope.
[Made out with JUST a friend?] Yes.
[Been rejected?] No... but I once had a guy I was dating tell me he wanted to wait until he was married.
[Been in lust] Many, many times.
[Used someone?] Of course.
[Been used?] Only until I realized it.
[Been cheated on?] Yes.
[Been kissed?] Yes but only 2 of them are truly, instantaneously memorable.
[Experimented with homosexuality?] *edited for content*
And Now...
[Current mood] Amused
[Current taste] what I want? SALMON (raw on rice, baby!) what I have? Turkey & swiss with spicy mustard
[Current hair] long layers to the middle of my back, dark brown/red, loose curls (of course)
[Current thing I ought to be doing] working
[Current CDs in stereo] In the car I have Harry Connick Jr right now. At home it's whatever comes up on my playlist
[Current crush] No crushing for me
[Current job] Executive Assistant
The last time...
[Last book you read]
[Last movie you saw] Ray
[Last thing you ate] a chip (to go with my sandwich)
[Last person you talked to on the phone] Jeff (my boss)
Do you...
[Do drugs?] Nope
[Have a dream that keeps coming back?] Yes.
[Play an instrument?] No
[Believe there is life on other planets?] I'm open to possibility... belief is a commitment
[Remember your first love?] Yes.
[Still love him/her?] No
[Read the newspaper?] Online
[Have any gay or lesbian friends?] Sure
[Believe in miracles?] I think amazing things can happen
[Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?] Yes
[Consider yourself tolerant of others?] Yes... until I'm not.
[Consider love a mistake?] No
[Have a favorite candy?] Not really, no.
[Believe in astrology?] No
[Believe in magic?] I think many things are magical
[Do well in school?] I did when I was there. :) I was usually at the beach more than I was in class
[Go to or plan to go to college] I don't actively plan to but I'd enjoy it immensely.
[Wear hats?] Yes.
[Hate yourself?] Not even a little.
[Have an obsession?] No.
[Have a secret crush?] Nope.
[Do they know yet?] I said no.
[Collect anything?] Things people give me. Notes, letters, cards.
[Have a best friend?] Yes.
[Close friends?] Yes.
[Like your handwriting?] Nope. Hate it. I love my signature, though, and I get compliments on it often.
[Care about looks?] My looks? Of course. Not enough to put make up on every day but *shrugs* whatever.
Love life
[First crush] Rueben in Kindergarten.
[First kiss] Real kiss? I was 12.
[single or attached?] Attached.
[Ever been in love?] Yes.
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] I believe there is something that is "there" you can feel.
[Do you believe in "the one?"] Most days. :)
Juicy stuff...
[Have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing?] Not sober.
[Are you a tease?] Not lately. Maybe I should take that back up.
[Shy to make the first move?] Not even a little bit.
Are you a...
[Wuss] No.
[Druggy] No.
[Daydreamer] Not usually.
[Freak] Heh.
[Dork] Sometimes
[Bitch/Asshole] Depends on how annoyed I am.
[Brat] Yes. No hesitation.
[Sarcastic] *sighs* Yeah... but I'm trying to be better about it.
[Angel] Nope... but it still surprises people when I curse.
[Demon] I can be.
[Shy] Nope.
[Talkative] Sometimes.



0 comment(s):
Post a Comment