This morning Suelena from the front desk runs in to my office and in her beautiful Portuguese accent says to me, "Kyria, do you know who is in house?" I answer, excited, "who???" She says to me, as she pulls out our in-house paper work and points emphatically at the name, "JOHN LEGUIZAMO!" I squeal but I'm kind of disappointed because I didn't get to see him. Anyway, I think it's really cool because he checked in under his own name with his wife and kids.
Fast forward to about 10 minutes ago: I'm checking out these adorable little kids in the lobby, debating whether or not to offer them some of the swedish fish my darling Samantha bought for me the other day when I had a mad craving... when I see the head of a very adult person watching me watch the kids. He leans over toward my office as he gets on the elevator and waves and says hi. Of course, I don't realize until after he gets on the elevator that it was John Leguizamo. *sighs* My first real celebrity encounter and I completely missed it. *grins* But still... I can't stop smiling. He has very cute kids.



5 comment(s):
Nah... you're fibbing; you couldn't possibly have gotten that close to Johnny boy. Show me security video - then, I'll know you're on the level. ;-)
Are you kidding? He was practically IN MY OFFICE. :)
IS HE STILL THERE?! Maybe you can offer his kids some feesh tomorrow! Oh! Oh he is so neat. And he sounds like a nice guy, too, which makes me like him even more.
Gotta love celebrity sightings. Hopefully you'll have a full-blown celebrity encounter soon enough
It's great to have unexpected moments like that. I find myself less thrilled when I meet female celebrities as they are never what they seem. Musicians are different though.
Post a Comment