Saturday, April 29, 2006

Oh, forgot to post that I SLEPT! The night before last. I think I would have slept better last night... but I have some really noisy neighbors. I still got my massage, though. It was awesome. I had her spend the whole hour on my back, shoulders and neck. She did some deep tissue stuff and now I'm cracking everywhere. I stretched this morning when I woke up and the entire upper part of my back cracked. That never happens to me.

Gas is expensive here... Well, gas is expensive everywhere. My trip next weekend is going to cost me. I think, in October, we'll fly out and see if we can work something out with my sister for the kids. We'll see, I guess.

2 comment(s):

Ken said...

You should sign up for Southwest's Click and Save and their Ding! fares. I've seen some good fares from Denver to Las Vegas.

But it does suck. Gas is between 2.97 and 3.07 for the cheap stuff. Thank God for Costco memberships...

David said...

Ugh... and I'm about to go back to a car that requires premium gas. :-\
But it's SO totally worth it. =)