So, with the warmer weather (it snowed earlier and it's 40 degrees outside), Mike and I have adopted some healthier habits. We've always been pretty good about what we eat... fresh vegetables with meals and I always have clean, fresh fruit at home ready to go. Not big on sodas or candy... chips are occasional. Now, we've taken up walking in the evenings. Since I sprained my ankle a couple of weeks ago, it kinda hurts... it's not horrible with my ankle brace on (thank you David) and I figure it'll be worth it in the end. I already feel better just knowing I'm doing it. The first night we went we had the opportunity to walk past a herd of elk. Teh awesome. Elk are really, really large. Way bigger when you're walking compared to the whole "hey, elk!" experience you get from inside your car. Tonight we saw a pair of beavers. Heh. Beavers. Anyway, yeah... so beavers, geese, blackbirds and elk on my walking trips. I'm excited about what I'll see tomorrow. YAY MY LIFE! :)



2 comment(s):
Hey, last night I saw beavers too!
... but they were on the internet and they were doing horrible, horrible things. One of them was even shaved.
Your beavers were probably cuter.
Were they eager beavers? =)
Post a Comment