Monday, April 10, 2006

This weekend was great. Come Friday I was so ready for my week to end. I had been getting plenty of sleep but still felt like I was dragging... I think it was making the trip from Vegas to Eagle on the same day time changed over. Nothing like losing two hours to throw your clock off. Of course, had I slept more while I was in Vegas it probably wouldn't have been as bad. So, about this weekend - Saturday saw me being about as lazy as I can be. I sat around and took naps. Just kinda hung out with Mike and the kids. It was (is) beautiful here over the weekend, and now, with the weather getting into the 60's and low 70's in the midday. Windows all open, windchimes singing in the breeze... I need to put the hummingbird feeder back up. Sunday started off a little lazy but picked up after breakfast with the boys. Did laundry and stuff. Nothing huge. Except... OH YEAH! I went to the JoDee Messina concert. She's staying in the hotel so Jeff got a few tickets. I took my sister, Megan, for a girls night out. The Vilar Center, where she played, is a very small venue so it was pretty intimate. Her zipper broke and she was all cute about it, had to use a safety pin to hold up her pants. I ran in to her in the elevator today... she's very, very approachable. Anyway, great concert, nice lady, good weekend.

0 comment(s):