Today is Administrative Professionals' day. Jeff bought me flowers and is taking me to Ti Amo for lunch today. I have the most rockin' job ever. While, admittedly, I am far less challenged and have far, FAR too little to do some days, I am exceedingly happy. I come in, I work/goof off, I go home. There's no worry over the GM report for the next day... I don't think about call volume and staffing or new product launches.... or that annoying, paininmyass RMA person (just kidding, David). Nope. I drive up a ski mountain and admire the daffodils growing on the side of the road... you know, just because that's where they wanted to grow.
Next topic, Jenny. She sucks for being gone. I miss her.. but THANK YOU for sending pictures to my phone. She totally knew I'd have anxiety over not being able to talk to her EVERY DAY.
Vegas in under two weeks! Too bad it'll be such a short trip. :\ Still, enough time to see some family and friends.



1 comment(s):
Dude. Freakin' ELK. Like, RIGHT THERE.
I wish I could have sent you more but alas, there was this thing called "lack of cell signal" that plagued me for every day prior to that one.
Post a Comment