Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Vegas was, as usual, a mad dash from function to function with my friends. It was fun, though, with lots of eating out. I feel like I gain fifteen pounds every time I visit. Gag.

Saturday night I had dinner with my family at Paymon's. It was nice to get all of us girls together with the parents for dinner... it doesn't happen often. My dad picked up the check for Mother's Day, which was very awesome of him. And very appreciated. I love my dad.

Sunday it was breakfast with Jen, lunch with Bee that turned in to dinner because of some conflicts with time. Dessert with David was thwarted by his nasty illness... so we had breakfast on Monday to make up for it. Poor David. Sinus infections = teh suck. I had my hair done, bought new shoes and just generally enjoyed myself... but come 3am on Tuesday I was very ready to head home. There's nothing like leaving the scorching desert heat for the cool mountain air. Oh! And the crabapple trees are blooming! There are FLOWERS EVERYWHERE here. I love the short mountain springtime.

Pictures!




































So now I'm at work. I didn't pack a lunch and Mike has the car. I was just complaining to Jenny and she said I should get take out.

She suggested Chinese.

I haven't stopped laughing.

2 comment(s):

Jenny said...

You said "with lots of eating out."

Kyria said...

I didn't eat chinese, though. Not once.