Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Okay, I want to preface this post by saying I am so not a potato chip kind of person. Seriously, I think they're nasty. Fat in flakes.

Now, having said that, have you tried the new Kettle Chip flavors??

OH MY GOD! SO GOOD!!!

I highly recommend the Spicy Thai, Cheddar Beer and Roasted Pepper and Goat Cheese. I only let myself have one of each but, I swear, if I were into potato chips, I'd have sat down and eaten all three bags... by myself.

Yum.

4 comment(s):

Ken said...

I'm not much of a potato chip person either, but there are some that are just like crack.

Tortilla chips - whole different story, though...

Kyria said...

Mmmm. Makes me want to go make some salsa. Mebbe I'll do that this weekend. :)

David said...

My mouth is seriously watering right now. I'm going to go eat some triscuits to take care of that. ;-)

Kyria said...

ew. triscuits = nasty