1. How tall are you barefoot? 4'11.5"
2. Have you ever been cheated on? yop
3. Do you own a gun? nope
4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be? I'd probably be plagued with hippy syndrome. Peace, man.
5. How many letters are in your crush's name? 20
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Hebrew Nationals or Nathans. Yum.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? I love them all!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee or Orange Juice
9. Do you do push-ups? I do!
10. Do you like DisneyWorld? Dunno. Never been.
11. Do you like the rain? Oh, yes
12. Do you own a knife? I own many
13. What do you smell like? Kyria in the morning
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Not officially... but try having a conversation with me
15. Full initials? KMK
16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1. I'm still nauseous and I don't know why
2. I need to drink more water
3. I'm so tired still.
17. Name the last 3 things you have bought.
1. Pizza
2. Dyson
3. Eyeshadow Brush
18. Name five drinks you regularly drink.
1. water
2. coffee
3. water
4. and
5. more water
19. What time did you wake up today? Too damn early
20. Can you spell? Yes
21. Current worry? My sister
22. Current hate? The ice cream lady
23. Favorite place to be? Depends. Right now I'd really like to be on a massage table.
24. Least favorite place to be? The city. Any city. City = Crap
25. Where do you want to go? Bed
26. Do you own slippers? Yes
27. Where do you think you will be in 10 years? It's not where that matters
28. Do you burn or tan? I used to tan in a way that would surprise people that didn't know me before 1990. Now my answer would be "ew... neither. Sun is bad"
29. Yellow or blue? Butter yellow AND periwinkle blue
30. would you give up your current life to be a pirate? Not in a million years
31.Last time your cell rang? About 45 minutes ago when Danielle called to tell me she just woke up and was going to be late to work.... so I'd be late for work. So I rode in with Mike.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? None. I don't sing in the shower.
33. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? malevolent spirits.
34. What's in your pockets right now? Nothin'
35. Last thing that made you laugh? Talking to Jenny about semen.
36. Worst injury you've ever had? Nasty sliced open ankle (lucky to have missed my achilles tendon), bruised tailbone while I was 8 months pregnant (lucky to not have gone in to labor), and I think I fractured my ankle the last time I was in Vegas... lucky I could still get to the party that night. *beams*
37. What is your GPA? It's a secret. Mostly because I don't remember.
38. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two
39. Who is your loudest friend? what? I'm sorry... I was sitting next to Bee three months ago and I still can't hear anything. Totally kidding. My friends aren't really loud. My family, on the other hand, is deafening.
40. Who is your most silent friend? David. Very soft-spoken.
41. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't ask around so I will refrain from answering.
42. Do you wish on stars? Only when they're falling
43. What song did you last hear? I Just Want to Make Love to You by Etta James
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Michael will choose something appropriate, I'm sure. My family is NOT allowed to plan my funeral. Sorry, guys.
45. What were you doing 12AM last night? Having sex
46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Why is it so fucking bright in here?
47. What is your favorite mixed drink? I don't drink much these days. I like creamy drinks that taste like chocolate milk and fruity drinks that taste like fruity drinks.
48. Name 3 places you went today:
1. Work.
2. I'll get back to you
3. on the rest later...
49. Name 3 people you would like to meet:
1. Celebrities
2. aren't really
3. my thing...
50. What is your favorite word? Fabulous (thanks, Bee)



3 comment(s):
Wow. Quite the extensive list. Some things I didn't really want to know, though, and let it go on the Ice Cream lady. Really.
Sounds like you had a better night than I did, at least. But here's to hoping! =)
You had me at 29... you rock! I knew I like you for a reason -- fabulousness aside.
Post a Comment