I had a massage tonight. Horrid massage boy. Not a great experience. On the other hand, it was a massage... so it couldn't be horrible. After the massage Mike picked me up and we went out to dinner.... ate in the village at the Dusty Boot (referred to as "The Boot" by locals) and had yummy food. Mmmm. Shrimpssss.
So, I just got home, checked my email and had the most profound sense of loss hit me. Jenny sent me an old email string from ClientLogic. I know, I know... but how could I miss THAT? Well, for those of you that weren't a part of what made the place great, you'll never know. What was great, you ask? The people. The people were phenomenal. I miss payday Fridays at the bar and drinking with people that took pictures of you being stupid and then posted them on the shared drive at work.... after being so kind as to modify your assets for you. Yeah. That happened to me. I miss knowing there was a fetal pig in the command center. I miss knowing that my team had my back... and I had theirs. I miss fighting with the site director over the numbers and losing. I miss loving the people I saw everyday no matter how angry they made me.
To all of you that made ClientLogic a great place to be... I really miss you.



4 comment(s):
I agree. There are definitely things and people I miss from ClientLogic. It was a place that was really good to me. However, it was time to move on and take your memories with you so that they can live forever. Except for stupid arguments with stupid people in Bangalore.
Stupid Bangalore. *Grrrr*
Talk about still holding a grudge. Wow.
And CL misses you, too. :-)
Post a Comment