Sunday, July 16, 2006

Nothing too exciting going on. It's been nice. Relaxing. The boys are gone one more week and then home again for the remainder of the summer break... a whole four weeks. Then we begin the drama that is high school coupled with the continuing saga of middle and elementary school. Who am I kidding? I'm pretty excited. :)

I'm picking the boys up on Friday/Saturday this week in Cedar City. No side trip to Vegas this time around. I will, however, be in town around the 4th of August until about the 9th. I'm already tired just thinking about it.

Back to work tomorrow. Not quite ready yet. The weekend went by too fast. *yawns* And it's been so bloody hot here. Before all you Vegas people laugh, keep in mind that the climate is so human friendly that they don't build out here with air conditioning. So, yeah. Hot at 80 because the whole place you're living in is a furnace. I wish it would rain more. Seems like it's been dry this summer.

1 comment(s):

David said...

What would be even worse, of course, is if it was hot AND humid, as it has been here for about the last month. Ugh. :-(