Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm tired. Up too late. And cold. Autumn is definitely on the way. Fast. I wore a jacket this weekend on my walk.

So, I've lost 13 pounds now. For those of you not aware, I am on a getfitmission. Well... more like getlightermission. I imagine, though, that as a result of my lighter-ness I will be far more fit. So, yeah. 13 pounds... 59 to go. It seems like a lot but I know that by next winter I'll wear a size small. That's pretty awesome and I'm really excited.

The boys start school this week. Matt is a mass of anxiety... Zachary is apathetic and Ian is reluctant at best. Should be fun. What else is on the books this week? Lose another pound, get an eye exam, Ian's reading assessment and getting my new license. Ack. Good thing I'm off work on Wednesday and Thursday. Gonna be busy!

1 comment(s):

Jenny said...

We rock so hard.