Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Okay... let me preface this post by saying that I have NOT been a bad blogger over the last week. Blogger keeps eating my postings. There have been TWO of them... and they have just disappeared into bloggerspace. No idea.

Anyway, there's been a lot going on. Matt started high school today. Can you even believe it? Me either. *sighs* Zach starts 7th grade tomorrow and Ian starts 1st on Friday. Ian is going to cost me some money this year, though. My sister was hired on at Costco (GO MEGAN!) to do all of their book-keeping so she isn't going to be able to pick up Ian anymore. After school program is $15 a day. *sighs* Pain in my ass. Also, working on getting a new job. I know, I know... I have a great job. I do. I know I do. Seriously, though... I'm bored. So, yeah. Working on that. We'll see what happens. No new news, I don't think. I'll be in Vegas at the end of September/beginning of October. Flying this time... just Matt and me.

2 comment(s):

Ken said...

Well congratulations to your brood on making it this far! I can't believe they are getting so big. I remember all three boys when they were so young...now I feel old.

Jamie said...

All I have to say my sweet little beyotch is that you'd better make it into Vegas sometime between December 13th and January 6th ... if I don't get some Kyria lovin' before the end of the year, I think my head will explode or something!

*hugz*