Friday, August 11, 2006

Vegas was awesome. Loved seeing everyone... loved going out to eat too much, actually having the opportunity to sleep this time, and getting hooked on nip/tuck. Fuckingfuckfuck Bianca... nip/tuck. *sighs*

I'm tired now. Ready for the weekend. I want to go hiking but, really, I think I'm going to end up at home doing laundry and getting some stuff done there.

It was nice to sleep in my bed, next to my husband, in air that was cool and fresh instead of cycled through an air conditioner. Yes, I realize I said I missed air conditioning... I still do when my place is 85 degrees at bed time.

I'm sick, by the way. Sore throat. Blech.

1 comment(s):

New White Keds said...

Nip/Tuck ROCKS! I have been addicted since day one. Any time you guys want to gab about it, I am game! Can't get Ken into it... Ugh!