Thursday, September 21, 2006

First, no new news on the exciting opportunity. More on that later, I'm sure.

Second, Oh. My. God. Winter is here early and I can't even tell you how pretty it is outside. I took a picture on my way in to work this morning but, really, you can't see the mountains in the background well enough to appreciate them. I have to confess, though, that the grass is just coated enough near the streets to remind me of that nasty green jello covered in whipped cream that they sell in the deli case at the grocery store. It's pretty.... but icky green jello colored.










In Eagle, where I live, there's no snow in the valley. All is green and yellow from the fall... and then you look up into the Red Canyon and go "wow". Yes, I really did that this morning. The canyon itself is still the red, red rock with dark green pines scattered all through but each side is coated in snow. It's amazing to look at. Mike said I couldn't take pictures because I was driving, though, so you don't get to see it.

0 comment(s):