Wednesday, October 4, 2006

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
someone i love
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Some of both
4. Do you take compliments well?
Mostly
5. Are you an active person?
Now I am
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Depends on how wild the wilderness is.
7. Do you like to ride horses?:
YES
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
with our school in 6th grade.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Hand-ball, I think.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you get involved with him/her?
I don't think so, no.
11. Are you judgmental?:
I try not to be.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than yourself?
Yes.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?:
Pursue... but that isn't to say that I don't like it be pursued. Just that I prefer to be the pursuer.
14. Use three words to describe yourself:
Spoiled, Bright, Open
15. If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
Deaf. I'm horribly afraid of the dark.
16. Are you continuing your education?:
working on it for the coming year.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
nope
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My kids. :)
19. How often do you read books?
As often as I can..
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?:
I daydream about the future.... but I live for now.
21. What is your favorite children's book?
Harry Potter
22. What are you listening to?
Some crazy jazz from the lobby.
23. How tall are you?:
5'... mebbe a little shorter.
24. Where is your ideal house located?:
In CO
25. Boxers,Briefs,Thongs,Or Grannies?:
I like bikinis, personally.
26. Last person you talked to?
In person? Jeff.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?:
Yes.
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
*smiles* just a few days ago.
29. What are your keys on your key chain for?
House, car, storage, mail.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?:
to work
31. Where is your current pain at?
I keep randomly crying over something I think I've lost or given up.... so I suppose it's my heart. But my shoulder hurts, too.
32. Do you like mustard?:
yes
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?:
Depends on how hungry or tired I am.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I think I'm a blend. Everyone says I look like my mother... but I think it's because of my skin and my nose. Everything else is my father.
35. How long does it take you in the shower?:
20 - 30 min.
36. Can you do splits?:
Not anymore. Pretty close, though.
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
Open Season.
38. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?:
Um... no.
39. What did you do for New Year's?:
I honestly don't remember.
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Creepy.
41. What was the cause of your last accident?:
I stepped on my pant-leg on the stairs because they were sitting too low... which is good. I want my pants to eventually just fall off of my body. But I think I did something awful to one of the bones in my foot.
42. Do you own a camera phone
Yes.
43. What are you drinking?:
Water.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?:
No.
45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
E
46. Who did you vote for on American Idol?
Can't get into that show.
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?:
7 - 8
48. Do you like care bears?
I know this GREAT knock-knock joke...
49. What do you buy at the movies?:
A large water, a small popcorn... and stuff for the kids.
50. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes.
51. Do you wear your seatbelt?:
If I'm driving I put it on before the car ever starts. I'm less religious about it as a passenger.
52. What do you wear to sleep?
mostly nothing... but sometimes a tank and pajama bottoms.
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?:
I never had a "home town"
54. How many meals do you eat a day?:
usually 3.
55. Is your tongue pierced?:
No
56. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
Nope.
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?:
I like funny people... but they need to be smart funny. Able to be serious funny.
59. Ever been to LA?:
Yes
60. Did you eat a cookie today?:
no
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
nope
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
*looks guilty* what music downloads?
63. Do you hate chocolate?:
No... but I've found I'm not as fond of it as I am of vanilla.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
I don't fight with my parents now that they mind their own beeznas
65. Is your cell usually on vibrate or ring?:
Ring
66. Are you a gullible person?
I can be if I trust you
67. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?:
No.
68. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?:
Eh... depends on my mood.
69. Are you easy to get along with?:
I think it depends on if I like you or not.

So, Vegas last weekend was great. I got to hang out, eat great food and spend time with amazing people. I love my friends. This visit was right after my birthday, too, so I got PRESENTS. :) presents = awesome. I was sad to leave this time. Not that I'd want to move back there... just to have left them.

Next visit isn't until February... which seems like such a long time from now.
(Sorry, Jamie... I thought it would be closer to December.)

1 comment(s):

Jamie said...

Wow ... looks like we are going to go an amazingly long time without seeing each other. Weird. My next trip after December won't be until May!

*hugz*