Saturday, October 28, 2006

Stupidness. I've been trying to upload some pictures on here for a few days now. Bah. Anyway, these are from the big snowfall a couple of days back. Schools in Denver closed, blahblahblah... yeah.

Here they are....

Finally.







These are from tonight. We took the kids up to BC to hang out for HalloweenFest. It was pretty awesome. Sorry, no pics of Ian. I was a bad mom and by the time he was ready we were in such a hurry that I forgot to snap him. :\ I'll get him on Halloween, though.

Matt was dressed up as a Downsized Employee. He's wearing all of Mike's clothes, including his pants and shoes. He had more than one person tell him that he should totally win the costume contest... though he didn't. :) He still looked very cool.

Zach is a zombie... Hannah is a belly-dancer... though it was way too cold for bare bellies. She's wearing a turtle neck under her costume that caused many an unhappy moan while she argued with me about it (and then later a look of gratitude while her fingers were freezing) Ian, though not pictured here, was an alien.








0 comment(s):