Gah. Been too busy for words. Thanksgiving was fantastic. My sister and Hannah came to dinner... stuffed turkey breast, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry sauce, candied yams, glazed carrots and dinner rolls, pumpkin pie and cherry cheesecake. Just listing it all makes me feel vaguely sick... which is exactly how I've felt the last few days. Too much food, too small a belly. Anyway, Rusty (Megan's boyfriend) came by in time for dessert and, thankfully, took a plate of food home. I also have to give thanks to Megan. She ran away with all of the leftover yams. It was my first time making them, and eating them, and it was love at first bite. Thank god they're gone.
Now it's prepping for Christmas. I still have so much shopping to do! And there are two or three parties I'm signed up for just next week!! The hotel for the Vegas trip is paid for... just getting the dinner plans all finalized and stuff now. Still, crazy busy.



0 comment(s):
Post a Comment