Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I haven't posted in so long... I wonder if anyone even reads it anymore. I've just been so busy. Which is good. With Christmas fast on the approach, a new show going up in the gallery and finding a new home for my bird, I have been swamped to the point of exhaustion.

So, I leave today for Cedar City. The first leg of my trip. I'll be there for a couple of days, celebrating an early holiday with my in-laws. Pagan is getting groomed and my bird, Suki, is getting a new home. Saturday morning we'll be leaving Cedar City for Las Vegas. We've got a hotel room this time around and Mike and I have a scheduled DATE. Just the two of us. I'm so excited. David is feeding me latkes (I've never had them and he makes them from scratch because he's so fucking cool) and I'm having sushi with my Bee and JennyBot. Group dinner on Saturday is going to be freaking HUGE. 20 people. Jeez.

I'll post more when I get back!

1 comment(s):

Ken said...

This is news that you need to find a new home for your swooping attack bird. Hope everything is OK.

Can't wait to see you guys, even though you are cheating and having latkes after the end of Hanukkah. David should make you recite Hebrew for that. David was a big help last night frying the latkes from the batter that Amy made. Yummy.