Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm tired. I've had one of those weekends where you lay around so much that you feel light-headed when you stand up. While I realize that the amount of rest I've received over the last two days has been incredibly unhealthy, I still feel like I needed it. I feel like the last two weeks have taken me on an emotional roller-coaster. My family is taxing my very last "don't tell mom" nerve... and I'm just exhausted.

I'll be in Las Vegas in four and a half weeks. I'm excited about this trip for more than one reason. I get to spend an entire freaking day with Jenny, which is awesome. I get to meet David's new girlfriend... which is less awesome, I guess, but still kind of cool. And *sighs* I get to see my Bee. I can't believe how much I've missed her this last week. I'm used to talking to her constantly, about everything, and when we spoke this afternoon I couldn't believe all of the things we'd both missed out on in the last week!

I want to go eat hamburgers made with yummy truffle oil with my sister... or Mike. Maybe next weekend.

Work is going well. I've been way busy. Way, way busy. That's what I've needed, though. Busy. It keeps me from feeling like my brain is wasting away. It's been nice and I've felt productive. It helps, I think, that I love customer service. I really do. One of the owners gave me $100 and chocolates for Christmas. Another is giving me a bottle of nice champagne... and I have a sneaking suspicion I'm getting something yummy from one of the realtors.

Right now, though, I'm just tired.

0 comment(s):