I gave my notice on Monday. From Las Vegas. I got back to work on Thursday (coincidentally my boss's last day at work) and discovered that he had told no one. So I made quick work of spreading the news... and my utter delight. I'm going to work at a realty company in the valley as the assistant to the VP of Marketing. I couldn't be more excited about this opportunity and what it means. The role is more project based than admin... and I can't wait to start. Jeff's boss came in and tried to counter but I'm honestly not all that interested in staying here. Wait. Not interested at all.
You know what sucks? When you schedule a massage and they don't tell you that the price structure has changed until you get there. By "changed" I mean "doubled"
Stupid massage people.
I love Samoas. They are the best girl scout cookies ever.
This weekend I plan on heading up valley to clean out my office and take Ian to lunch at Rocks. He loves it. :) Oh, and getting stuff. With my tax return money. STUFF.



3 comment(s):
By "stuff" do you mean "hookers"?
Yeah, man, I'm like, hooker dispatch central. I've got all kinds of hookers. Hell, I've even got spares.
Gotta keep the pimp hand strong.
Post a Comment