Okay, so the news has broken.
My sister, Megan, is pregnant. Why is this a big deal, you ask? Well, a long while back Megan was pregnant with her second child when there was a very tragic occurrence. Her appendix burst... she lost the baby and nearly died. Because of the damage that was done to her organs, and the amount of scar tissue that built around them, along with the loss of one of her ovaries, it was assumed by all (including her doctors) that Megan wouldn't be able to conceive again. So, this is huge, huge, HUGE for her. For the first few weeks I cried every time I spoke to her. *grins*
So, now the list of upcoming baby-goodness. :)
Megan
Jenny
Jesse
&
Kira (my co-worker and friend)
I don't think I'm forgetting anyone.
Do you know what this means? I have at least one, possibly two, baby showers to attend. More than that to attend... and a TON of shopping.
My boss gave his notice yesterday. That's interesting. We've all been suspecting a while not that he wouldn't be around much longer... but wow. Still weird.



1 comment(s):
Is he the only one in your department to give notice recently?
Post a Comment