...and bring cookies!
The Me
The Stuff
Today is my 4th wedding anniversary.
It is 100% fine. I don't expect anyone but Mike to remember. :)We went to Ti Amo's and I had this wonderful strawberry chicken... which wasn't nearly as good as the chicken I had last time. Still, pretty tasty.
MUFFINS! CHEESE! ONION BAGELS!This random post brought to you by Jenny.
Umm... strawberry jam? Happy Anniversary! Ooh- strawberry cheesecake! I think I have some in the fridge...
Post a Comment
The Days Go By Oh So Slow
3 comment(s):
It is 100% fine. I don't expect anyone but Mike to remember. :)
We went to Ti Amo's and I had this wonderful strawberry chicken... which wasn't nearly as good as the chicken I had last time. Still, pretty tasty.
MUFFINS! CHEESE! ONION BAGELS!
This random post brought to you by Jenny.
Umm... strawberry jam? Happy Anniversary! Ooh- strawberry cheesecake! I think I have some in the fridge...
Post a Comment