Thursday, March 1, 2007

It's been almost two years now since I left Las Vegas. It never occurred to me that in saying goodbye to the city I would be saying goodbye to any of my friendships. Sadly, along the way, I've lost someone that was an enormous part of my life for nearly five years. I keep telling myself that the ones that let you go aren't the ones worth having but that doesn't make it any less heart-wrenching for me. I dunno. It's just... hard. S'okay, though. In the end I have all that I need in life. People that I love and who love me just as much.

So, needless to say, I haven't much felt like posting. There's stuff going on, of course. My new job next week. The nasty weather attacking my early spring. The elk in the meadow and the deer that randomly decide to cross the street in front of us while we drive. Freaks. The kids are doing well. This weekend is going to be the last of their snowboarding lessons with SOS, so we'll be heading up valley for the party. Kids going to the dentist. You know, life stuff.

I'm getting my hair cut again next time I'm in Vegas. It will be shorter this time than last... but the same cut. When I do I think I might go back to glasses... Short hair and glasses. Thoughts?

Next trip to Vegas will be over Easter weekend, by the way.

1 comment(s):

Jenny said...

<3 short hair and glasses