Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ugh. I can't believe daylight savings time is here again already. I do not react well at all to things like this. I live for the day that time falls back again because, I kid you not, I will be exhausted every morning all summer.

On a brighter note, spring is definitely here. There is no green yet... and the flowers have yet to peek out of their beds. That's okay, though. We have rain. Rain rain rain. I'm thrilled! Except it's kinda gray outside now... the gray isn't nearly as pretty as the white. But at least I know the green is coming soon!!

Started my new job. It's seriously fantastic. Everyone (EVERYONE!!) is nice and respectful and cheery. Happy to be there. My desk was all set up with everything I might need when I started AND I have TWO wide screen monitors. I <3 My New Job. And soup, too. I've become rather dependent on Smiling Moose for their chicken enchilada soup. And soup bread. So tasty.

0 comment(s):