Wednesday, April 4, 2007

This post brought to you by sick child, Ian. That's right... I've been way too busy to post. And way too happy. Work is going so well and everyone is nice as can be... I mean, really. Nicest people ever. And they're smart and relaxed and ambitious. Big ideas and big projects to focus on, and I don't work on it at home. At all. Except today. Ian is sick (day 3 now) and I took the hit. I'm working from home, though, with gotomypc.com (which I love) so I still feel productive. Anyway, aside from my utter bliss at work, life has been life. The kids are doing really well in school. Matt is doing trig in his freshman year (jesus, I know) and Zachary is trying out for track team and has picked up another instrument. Freaking awesome. Ian is reading independently now and we couldn't be happier about it. Everyone is plugging along. OH! And it's SPRING. It's warm outside and raining every few days and I saw my first BLUEBIRD! I love them. They're my favorite. I see the blackbirds still and the robins... the bluebirds aren't as common and they're so very pretty. On a not so bright note, the freaking bugs are back. Blech.

Vegas this weekend. Sushi-joy with my Bee and the Jennybean... hair cuts and family stuff. Should be fun!

0 comment(s):