I am so tired.
There has been so much going on! We moved last weekend. It's Tuesday and we're already nearly unpacked. The new place is seriously fantastic and I couldn't be more excited to be somewhere! Hardwood floors through the bottom level, sunken living room, fireplace and laundry room... and I get my dining room table back from storage! YAY for being able to eat at a table!! The top floor is pretty awesome, too. Talked to the boys about who wanted their own room and after about 4 different conversations they decided that they were fine all being in the same room... so we now have a game room. It ends up being great for them. They have a separate space for their toys and video games... and the older 2 are ecstatic that Mike is putting our old surround sound system in there. I can't wait for my friends that saw my last place to come see this one. Hint, hint. I'll post pictures of the new place once we get unpacked and settled.
So, what else did I do last weekend? I adopted a kitten. He's fantastic and I love him and his name is Harry. I did not name him. The shelter did... and he's fantastic. I said that already. We thought it wouldn't be a problem with the dog... because my dog LOVES cats. Well, didn't consider that the cat would be less enthused about the dog. Harry tried to claw out Pagan's eyeball... so now Pagan tries to eat him pretty regularly. I think Harry has figured out that the dog can't jump up onto the bed (hell, I can barely jump up onto the bed) because he slept on Michael's head last night until Michael finally relinquished his pillow to the cat.




0 comment(s):
Post a Comment