It's almost 2am and I can't sleep. I just got up to take some benadryl and realized that I probably wasn't going back to bed any time soon... so I put my contacts in and decided to post. I've got a lot going on in my mind lately. What, with Tara in town this week, the 4th of July show on Tuesday, packing for the move, getting ready to head to Vegas and then moving the weekend after we get back.. and then Ken and Amy are coming to visit the weekend after that. I've got July fairly booked.
My foot itches. Mosquito bite. Stupid mosquitoes.
We went to a big summer party for my work on Saturday. More than a hundred people showed up for an open bar, apps and then dinner. It was like a giant reception only the food was better. Grilled salmon, steak and chicken, asparagus, baked potatoes and salads... mmmm. Did you know they make wasabi cheese? I didn't... until I had some. Crazy wasabi cheese goodness.
*sighs* I really want to be sleeping.



1 comment(s):
If it's 2 a.m., you might just want to breathe.
Post a Comment