Stitches came out yesterday. Ian loved it. He looked at each one that was cut out as it hit the little tray next to him. He looks great. Scar will be minimal as long as he keeps sunscreen on it.
Sister, Tara, moves in this weekend. I'm excited for her. I think this is a great move for her and her family. I hope her house sells soon so that we don't have to worry too long about space. Willow will be here on the 24th and it's important to me that everyone is settled by mid-September.
I'm trying to lose weight again. I've been lazy... Lazy = exhausted, really. Just so much going on and I haven't had the slightest desire to exercise. I looked forward to summer all last winter so I could be outside. Seems this summer has been so busy and so stressful I haven't even wanted to move off of the sofa. Ah well. I'll get there.



0 comment(s):
Post a Comment