I've had another birthday come and go... I'm officially getting older. 34. Wow. It doesn't really feel much older than 24... though I have to confess that it feels a hell of a lot older than 14. Which, in my opinion, is a good thing. I'm not one of those people that stress over age. I think it's fairly relative.
I'm waiting for the snow. I'm so so so ready for the snow.
I think I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome. Dr. Tom, the realtor that also happens to be a chiropractor that works next door, comes over and cracks all of the bones in my arm to fix it for me. I didn't know arm bones could make so much noise. You'd think I had a spine in there for all of the cracking it does. Ick.
I will be in Vegas on October 19, 20 and 21. Hair, food, coffee, shopping... stuff.
I think that's all. Right now. I'm working, sort of.



2 comment(s):
You are so not working.
SOo glad to see you back. Snow sounds wonderful right now. Not icky , sludgy snow, but the fluffy stuff I imagine you get up in those spectacular mountains!
Make a snow angel for me.
Hope to get to see you while you are in town.
Post a Comment