So, not two weeks after that last post, I was not so happy.
My sisters create drama, which you all know. What's more is, they create drama for ME. I dislike this. They are no longer living in my space. It would take entirely too long to say here all that occurred. Lets just say that I'm insulted, I'm offended and I'm astounded that people can be so crazy for no reason.
Okay, on to Thanksgiving. We're at 20 people. I made wop salad and antipasto the other day. Last night, after Zach's band concert, I made the filling for my stuffed veggies (cherry tomatoes, pepperoncinis, and mushrooms). Tonight I'm making cheesecake and the stuffing for the dates... Tomorrow I'm on to prepping the stuffing and the candied yams. *sighs* And the cranberry relish. I think I'm on track for a happy and everything-done-on-time Thanksgiving.
What's next? Decorate for Christmas right after the holiday... then December 15th we're off to Cedar City, missing both of our Christmas parties... then it's back home, finish shopping and around the corner is Christmas! YAY! When will it be over again?



1 comment(s):
Where dos visiting Vegas fit in to your plans? We would LOVE to see you guys!
Post a Comment