Friday, November 2, 2007

Thanksgiving update:
Mom, Dad, Tara, Willow, Maria, Raul, Megan, Rusty, possibly Paul, Matt, Zach, Ian, Ayla, Alyssa, Austin, Hannah, Brandon, Mike and Me, possibly my cousins Sophie and Jay... and then little Mallory who doesn't really get counted because she doesn't eat solid food yet. 20 something people. AND I'm cooking. AND I'm cooking at Megan's instead of my place.... which is great for the space issues... not so great for the cook. On top of that, she's ordering a table. I tell her, "If you haven't ordered yet try to get a table that seats 8 - 10 (mine seats 8)" Guess what? She ordered a table that seats 6. *rolls eyes* I love my family. If I keep saying it then maybe I won't kill them all in a psychotic Thanksgiving episode of Kyzilla.

What else? I'm admiring someone from afar. I'm not stalking them. No, really. It's this remarkable person that is strong and lovely and so very sad... and I think they should marry one of my friends. (you know who you are) I will tell you about it once they're engaged.

We're planning on taking a trip to Cedar City sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's already feeling like I'm trying to run away from home. I always knew there was a good reason I lived at least 30 minutes from my family.

There's one more thing. I am deeply in love. I am lucky enough to have someone in my life that keeps me sane, grounded and happy with just a look... just that feeling of his hand on mine while we fall asleep. Even on days when I'm close to stabbing people in the eyeballs... he keeps me from that one last step that would send me to prison for my remaining years. And he's so beautiful on top of it all. I don't know what I'd do without him.

1 comment(s):

Jenny said...

*cough*gay*cough*

Err, I mean, hi.