So.... what's been going on? Yeah? Nothing too much here, either. It's been cold. Really, really freaking cold. Ian has had the flu AND strep throat for a week now. He's on antibiotics for the strep but just time will take care of the flu.
I went to the doctor last week... I have tendinitis. It hurts, by the way. And it's NOT carpal tunnel syndrome, thank you. Stop telling me it's carpal tunnel. I knew it wasn't before I ever went to the doctor but "people" (you know who you are) just kept pushing... my god. Do you know how annoying it is when people do that??? Really. Annoying. Yes, I understand it's in my wrist... but did you not hear me the last 15 times I said that no, those weren't my symptoms? *rolls eyes*
Okay, so what else is new... Jenny is due to have a baby in like 6 weeks. Crazy. Jenny is going to be a mom. It weirds me out. In a good way. Like, holy shit... Jenny. Other than that, nothing much. I want/plan to come out to Vegas in February. Probably over President's day weekend. I'm not 100% sure I can, though, because of Matt's driving school stuff. *sighs* Working on it. I'm planning a trip to Disneyland this summer. Been planning it a while, actually. That one is a for sure kind of thing. I just need to figure out where I"m going to stay for the San Diego piece of the trip. So, yeah, it feels like my life is in planning stage right now. Or, if not my life, then my year.
I had tomato soup for lunch. Just sharing.



1 comment(s):
So how is that carpal tunnel going for you??? LOL... couldn't help myself.
Anyway, if you come out in Feb, though I know it will be Jenny Baby related, we would LOVE to see you. In fact, it would make us darned near giddy.
And Matt's driving!?!? What is that about??? How cool. Good for him and well, God bless you!
Post a Comment