I love Disneyland. And porn. Not at the same time, though.
I've been so busy planning my trip to Disneyland with the kids this summer. Balancing out everything we want to do with the time we have is challenging... and there's only so much planning we can do. We know we're going to have dinner in Goofy's kitchen on the third and at the Blue Bayou on the fifth... and breakfast with Chip n Dale on the 6th. Sandwiches for dinner on the 4th so that we can find a comfortable spot to watch the fireworks... you know? Stuff like that. I have the directions all on a word document saved on the computer. I'm beginning to get the stuff we need put together (toiletries and such for the trip) and deciding how we're going to pack. I changed the hotel reservations for San Diego around because I heard some not great stuff about the W Hotel there (which made me really sad but I want to have a great trip and not regret the money I'm spending). I think I need to put together a binder/check-list system. This is the first major vacation we've taken in as long as I can remember and I'm a planner. I never realized what a planner I was until now. Anyway, we'll be in Vegas for lunch on the 2nd and for dinner on the 8th, and breakfast on the 9th. I'm seriously considering staying another day in Vegas just to see everyone. I dunno. We'll see how it goes.
Work has been really great... yes, still. I enjoy it tremendously and getting paid weekly is so weird and awesome. I always have money! I haven't always had money like, ever. The owners are fantastic people, the managers are fun and casual. It's really pretty awesome.
Mike has some stuff going on at work, too, but I can't post about it.
Nothing else is really going on. I'm still in my pajamas at 4:30 in the afternoon on a Sunday (the first time in a long time I've had the opportunity) and Mike only just recently got dressed. It's been a pretty lazy day and I have some phone calls to make.
Oh, and weirdness... I've been dreaming a lot lately. I don't usually remember my dreams but recently they've been very vivid and have made me a little nostalgic. A couple of weeks ago I dreamed of Terry. He was in slacks and a dress shirt and he looked so healthy and just good. I miss him. And then I dreamed of Traub and being at Clientlogic and we were all heading over to PT's for a Friday thing. I think I miss Vegas... well, the people in Vegas. And more the people they were back when than the people I feel like I barely know now. Isn't that crazy?



1 comment(s):
You are just realizing that you are a planner? I could have told you that like five years ago. What I can tell you after getting back from a seemingly over-planned vacation is that you need to leave some room for flexibility and fun, otherwise you'll get home and be like "what vacation."
Those dreams are wacky...
Post a Comment