Thursday, June 19, 2008

I have been so tired lately... and my appetite is waning. I don't think it's the excitement of the trip. I wonder if it's just stress. Because, even though I am very excited, I've also been looking forward to this for such a long while that I'm trying to make sure it's perfect and stress free... probably at the cost of too much stress in the week leading up to the trip itself. I am really tired. I could nod off during work if I let myself. I think today I might even go home at lunch for a short nap. Since it's only 5 minutes away it's really a feasible solution.

So, the trip. Just 12 more days and we'll be driving through the night on our way to the Happiest Place on Earth. I think if I weren't so bloody exhausted I'd be hopping in my seat right now.

Did I mention I went down another pant size a bit ago? We went shopping for jeans and I tried on my size and was SO excited that they were too big! So now I'm a new size. No, I won't tell you what it is. Bianca cursed me when I told her... so I had to say "well, maybe they just make their pants bigger now" hehehehehe. My ass = smaller than it was last month! Now, if only I could ditch the fat hanging onto the back of my arms. What the hell is that about anyway, people? Arm fat is a cruel joke.

0 comment(s):