Monday, June 16, 2008

I just ate a full size candy bar for the first time since I moved here. I feel sick. That'll show me, eh?

So, two more weeks. I'd be excited right now if I didn't feel slightly dizzy and off center.


This weekend was really productive. I finished packing with the exception of a few small items we'll need out until the end. I started to run a little... figured my body is used to all of the walking by now and it's keeping me from shedding any more weight. Well, that and the Moe's I ate for lunch on Friday. So, running sucks. I dislike it. I'm hoping that as I become more fit I'll like it more... but thinking back to being skinny, I don't think I liked it then, either. I ran when I was pissed off or really unhappy. And it was more a run into space... just because there wasn't any outlet for my rage. Just to feel the wind on my face while I was hot with fury. But running just for the sake of fitness? Not so much.

1 comment(s):

New White Keds said...

Running? You are my hero!